How to Use Financial Tools to Attract, Engage and Retain Employees - It's All in the Numbers
with Sarry Ibrahim
Labour cost is so high..... between the wages, existing benefits and the actual cost of recruitment, hiring and lost productivity of labour turnover, what can operators do to attract and retain their best people
🛎 In this episode
Financial Guru, Sarry Ibrahim talks about how to leverage financial products to help you and your staff in the long term.
Sarry Ibrahim is:
- A Financial Planner and member of the Bank On Yourself Organization. He helps real estate investors, business owners, and full-time employees grow safe and predictable wealth regardless of market conditions using a financial strategy that has been around for over 160 years.
- An MBA graduate.
- Has worked for companies like Allstate, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Health spring, and Humana before founding Financial Asset Protection, a financial services firm that focuses on one sole concept; the Bank On Yourself Concept, also known as the Infinite Banking Concept.
Connect with Sarry
About Your Host, Marc Haine
Need to brainstorm aspects of your business? Book your complimentary 30-minute brainstorm with Marc. Schedule a time that works for you on Marc's online calendar.
Author, Speaker, Facilitator and Coach, Marc Haine, will help your teams ignite their passions. Working with him, you'll be able to support your leaders to recentre their focus and drive continuous improvement through connected and engaged employees. You will realize your competitive advantage with a connected purpose and consistency of customer experience across your brand. Tap into Marc’s 35 years of operational excellence experience and imagine a world in which the majority of us put more love and care in being of service.
Tap into Marc’s 35 years of operational excellence experience and imagine a world in which the majority of us put more love and care in being of service.
Dare to be the exception™
Connect with Marc
+1 (780) 729-4932
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/marcjlhaine
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterofExperiences
- TW: https://twitter.com/MarcHaine2
- LK: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marchaine/
- YT: https://www.MarcHaineLive.com
Looking for more quality content? Check out Marc's catalogue of video and audio podcasts here.